Designer Frank Lyman and its history!

Who is Frank Lyman?




Mr Lyman started his fashion design business 15 years ago in ‘la belle province’ with 3 employees. Nowadays, it employs more than 400 people in Montreal, producing more than 90% locally and distributing in more than 3000 boutiques in 60 countries. A real example of dedication, hard work and success for the Quebec and Canadian fashion industry!




Shop Frank Lyman Designs

LET'S BE PERFECTLY FRANK ... STYLE IS EVERYTHING!
The woman wearing my designs is sure of herself, a little bit rebel and wants to be unique. She is charming and audacious. To accentuate her femininity, she wears dresses and whether she wears a tunic and leggings, she'll always be seductive and exciting.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my customers for their continued loyalty.
I am proud to say that all my collections are 98% manufactured in Canada.





Comments

Here's our most popular posts....