CoCo's look book for the week!

Shop CoCo Couture and get the look! 

CoCo's look book for this week!

I get asked all the time, "what would this pair well with?" or "I love this outfit, but I am lost with what to wear it with?" Well, I, along with my amazing sales girls are here to help you you find that knockout outfit that is sure to attract attention! Bare with me, it may seem silly to put some items together, but we assure you that you will be looking amazing! We want to serve you in any way we possibly can and want you walking out of the boutique looking and feeling your best! 

Now I have two looks set up that are sure to make you looking and feeling your best!

Dress: $149.00
Bangle:$48.00
Bag: $238.00


This look is just darling! It is a perfect mix of color and then classic black and white! This outfit is perfect for a day out shopping with us at CoCo Couture, a day at the office or a day of running errands! Either way, you will have a look that is versatile and beautiful! This dress is available in size 8 and 12! 

Night time look:
Dress: $180.00
Earrings: $20.00


This dress paired with the beautiful and dainty Brighton earrings are sure to make you stand out at dinner, work event, date nigh, or the opera even! Frank Lyman did an amazing job with this elegant and classic dress, the feel of the dress is just to die for! The dress is available in sizes 14, 16 & 18. 

These are just two of my many looks I have stored in my look book! I think I may make this a weekly Wednesday thing, what do y'all think about that? Two looks each week to help you spruce up your wardrobe just in time for spring!! Come on in to CoCo Couture and check out these looks before they're snatched up!

XoXo
CoCo



Comments

Here's our most popular posts....