What's in CoCo's closet this week?


What's in my closet this week? Well, I'm so glad you asked! I've been dreaming of warmer weather and opportunities to go out to fancy dinners and parties! I LOVE to dress up, whatever the occasion may be! I want to walk into a location and have the attention on me. I'm sure you feel the same way! These next four pieces I am just obsessed with and I know you will too!

This top is just darling! I love it SO much and I've already worn it out for the day with cropped jeans and then transitioned it to a dinner out outfit by pairing it with a pair of black skinny jeans! It is so versatile and classy that you are sure to be a showstopper in this Frank Lyman top!

Black and White Knit Jacket by Frank Lyman - Sizes Medium and Large, $270.00


Versatility and elegance exude from this jacket! Black and white can go with any outfit! This jacket can be worn with a number of different bottoms from jeans to black dress pants to a black or white skirt! You can even pair it with a MILA tshirt underneath and CoCo can be your one stop shop!

Black Knit Dress by Frank Lyman - Size 14, $155.00


This Frank Lyman dress is a necessity in every one's closet! Everyone needs a cute, stylish and elegant black dress for every occasion! Dress it up with a Brighton necklace and earrings or dress it down with a pair of Brighton studs! You are sure to be a knockout in this beautiful dress!

FastLane by Principle Denim 30% off- Sizes 28,29&31.  $90.31



These jeans are perfect to pair with the Merlot top I mentioned above AND the black and white jacket above as well! These jeans have rips in just the right places where it looks good and classy! They are also incredibly comfortable with a mid rise fit, so everything will be hidden if you aren't quite that comfortable in your up and coming summer body I know you're working towards! These FastLane denim jeans are the absolute best and most comfortable jeans I have ever owned!

That's what I have for the four must have items in my closet this week! You better go and pick up these items before I start adding doubles to my closet because I love them THAT much! Until next week, y'all!


XoXo
CoCo

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....