We have you covered for the 4th of July!


I don't know if y'all are anything like me, but I LOVE dressing up for the holidays! Any and every holiday I dress up in the colors associated with the holiday. I am SO excited to dress up for the Fourth of July activities I have planned with friends and family! We have a LOT of cute stuff in the "red, white, and blue colors" here at CoCo!

Sizes small-large

This dress is a beautiful blue color and would pair perfectly with some wedge sandals and simple stud earrings!



Sizes 8, 10 & 12

These pants are perfectly comfortable and stylish all wrapped into one! Pair them with one of our MILA shirts and a pair of sandals or tennis shoes and you're all set!



Sizes 10,12,14 & 16


This dress gives off major Jackie Kennedy Onassis vibes! With the detail on the sleeves and beautiful deep red color, this is perfect for a dinner out for the Fourth of July!



We have SO many more beautiful items ready for you to wear for this upcoming holiday! Come on in and see us soon!

XoXo,
CoCo

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....