National OOTD is TODAY!


Today is national OOTD, or outfit of the day! OOTD began when Stassi Schroeder, who stars on Vanderpump Rules on Bravo, began taking a selfie infront of her mirror of her outfit every day. She has her signature pose of her legs crossed, but everyone's OOTD pose can be different!

When asked why she wanted to create this national holiday, Schroeder said "I want to encourage self-love, because when I do an OOTD that's my way of making me feel good about myself. Whether you have 100 followers or 100,000 followers, when you post something, you go look and see how many likes you have, if your friends commented, if they said you looked pretty or liked your outfit. It's kind of the way we feel good about ourselves."

For #NationalOOTD day, CoCo encourages everyone to take their OOTD picture and tag #CocoCouturelkn in their post!


Comments

Here's our most popular posts....