All about Brighton


I dont know if y'all are anything like me, but I just LOVE to acessorize! I feel like acessories are what just makes or breaks the outfit! Now don't get me wrong, clothing is extremely important, but accessories tie everything in together and makes you look like a million dollars! One of my favorite jewlery lines is Brighton and we carry it at CoCo Couture!

Brighton is such a fun company that has been around nearly forever! Sterling silver jewlery is something that NEVER goes out of style! Did I mention that the jewlery does NOT tarnish or turn even if you get it wet? I never take my Brighton jewelry off, and it looks the same as the day I bought it! I am obsessed with it, I tell you what y'all. The amazing thing about Brighton is that it NEVER goes out of style, it is timeless and elegant!

Brighton has a new collection called the Amulet Collection which lets YOU design your jewlery! There are different types of chains such as a chain bracelet or a chain necklace, but YOU design it by putting the charms YOU just cant live without on it! I love the touch where it is truly up to you, its all designed by you and you can mix and match to your hearts content!

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....