What's in my closet this week?


What's in my closet this week? That's the big question and man I am not going to disappoint y'all at all! I have some staple pieces that you will just yearn to wear all the time! This week it is all about COMFORT! With this yucky weather, sometimes all you want to do is wear something comfy and stylish if you have to go out and brave this wet and cold weather!

I love wearing a cute pair of jeans that have some rips in them. The detail gives a little bit of edge while still looking classy! The most important factor in jeans to me is that the pair of jeans lifts my booty up! You wanna be looking your best and these Fast Lane by Principle Denim jeans sure do not fail you in that department! These jeans are also a mid rise fit which in my opinion, are perfect for every outfit! These jeans are available in sizes 28,29, and 31! Did I mention that this pair is also THIRTY PERCENT OFF?! These jeans are currently $90.30, originally $129.00



Another staple item I love is a comfy shirt! Now with the weather being how it's been these past few weeks; you never know how its going to change from morning until night! We just got in a brand called MILA and I am OBSESSED! This brand is so comfy and still something you can dress up or down! It is SO versatile! I personally love the MILA raglan shirt! We have so many colors ranging from white to lilac to slate blue to olive green to blush and wine! These shirts will not disappoint you at all! These are $46.00 and SO worth the cost, you will be coming back to get the other colors in NO time! These shirts are available in sizes XS-L



Now I am all about dressing up an outfit with something that is versatile! This jacket is sure versatile with the black and white tweed as well as the cut! The Black and White Tweed Jacket by DolceCabo is such a beauty and you can wear it with the MILA top and jeans above or wear it to work with khakis, black, or white dress pants! The possibilities are ENDLESS! This jacket is available in sizes S-XL and is $159.00. You can't beat this price or the versatility.



Now you have the perfect outfit all lined up and ready for pick up at CoCo Couture! Comfort and elegance all mixed into one beautiful outfit! What more could you ask for? Run, don't walk, to grab what's my favorite items in my closet before some one else snatches them up!

XoXo,
CoCo

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....