Key Fabrications for Spring 2019


Now the word "Fabrications" is a big word and some quite dont understand what it means when it comes to clothing. That is perfectly OKAY! It took me a bit to understand what it meant, to be honest, and I'm a professional! Everyone has their strong suits and less strong suits! It is what makes us human!

So what are "Fabrications" you may be asking? Fabrications are the type of fabric that make up the clothing item! So, it could mean denim, twill, cotton, dry fit, the list goes on and on! Fabrications are some of the big reasons why you choose the clothing you decide to purchase! It is the makeup and feeling of the item against your skin! 

There are four key fabrications that are going to be HOT this new season and man do they NOT disappoint yall! So fun and different and I LOVE them all! There is something for everyone I tell ya, EVERYONE!

1. Suede- This is such a cool material and can seriously be worn with nearly everything, thats what makes it perfect in my opinion! Yall know I love versatility and the ability to switch up my go to outfits at the drop of a hat! We have FOUR items in stock that are suede! Make sure you click the links to check out what we have!





2. Lace- Lace is such a fun element to add to an outfit! I think it makes the feel more sultry and sexy and sometimes you need that in life and especially for a night out! Lace makes everything better in my opinion! Here are a few links for the lace options we have at CoCo! As you can tell, we sure do love lace here!







3. Satin

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....