Easter Already!?!


Are we really coming up on Easter? How are we already almost done with the of March? I feel like 2019 has already flew by me before I could blink! Now, the new months coming up mean that obviously we need new clothes ladies! Easter has always been a big deal to me and my family, so dressing up and dressing to impress has always been key! We, my team and I, have the perfect items for you to look your best on this upcoming holiday!


A dress that can work for an array of events such as Easter or a spring graduation is a necessity in your closet! This beautiful Pink Multi-Knit Dress by Frank Lyman is literal perfection! The contrast of the vivid colors against the white background makes for a show stopper look that you will not want to miss out on! This dress comes in sizes 12&16 and is $195.00 which is honestly a STEAL!



Blush is the perfect color to wear on Easter in my honest opinion! It is such a understated and classy color that will make you stand out in the crowd at the Easter events that you have planned this holiday! This gorgeous Blush Dress With Rhinestone Clasp by Frank Lyman is available in sizes 12 and 18 and is also 30% off final price of $174.30. Talk about a steal!!!



The last look I selected for Easter is this gorgeous Azure Blue Career Dress by Frank Lyman. It is SUCH a gorgeous color in person and looks good on EVERY skin tone and body type, it is just THAT good! This dress is a mix of classy and elegant while having a little bit of a flair to make you stand out! We currently have size 16 left so hurry on in before it is gone forever! The price of this gorgeous dress is $179.00, so a good price for a versatile dress!


Can y'all tell I love me some Frank Lyman? His designs are just to DIE for and the obsession is real! His prices cannot be beat for the detail he puts into each and every outfit! We also get new clothes weekly, so every week is different! I sure hope y'all loved my Easter 2019 looks! We have so many more options in store and online so check us out!

XoXo,
CoCo

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....