B's Knees Candles- New at CoCo Couture!


Who loves candles? Who may have too many candles? Who doesn't see it as a problem as candles are the answer to every issue you face? I answered me to those three questions, no shame at all! Candles are the perfect gift to give and receive! I love trying new scents and having my house smell clean and springy as it is the new season we have entered! Goodbye winter scents, hello spring scents!

We are about to welcome in a BRAND NEW CANDLE LINE to CoCo Couture! Yes, you heard me correctly! A new candle line! They smell SO good and they look absolutely beautiful- perfect for the person who you aren't quite sure what they want for their birthday or for an upcoming holiday!

B's Knees is the new brand! Now here at CoCo we are all about lifting women up and supporting each other- the world is way too nasty to tear each other down! B's Knees is a family owned and run company run by Brenda Bunell and her daughter, Eliza has jumped in on the business! Brenda has been running this business because she believes in the power of a scent changing a mood, an attitude and an experience positively! Did I also mention that the ingredients are the purest and best quality around!? No need to worry about these scents affecting your littles!

B's Knees has been running for the past twenty years! YES I said TWENTY! This is a high quality and well designed and is the most distinctive and highest standard of candle I have came by in a LONG time! I just love how distinctive the scents are without being too overpowering and "too much".  You know I only bring y'all the best of the best, I love y'all too much to sell you something sub par! I have added some pictures below to get you excited about this new arrival, expected to hit shelves NEXT WEEK!


       

I hope y'all are as excited as we are!

XoXo,
CoCo

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....