New Denim Bar at CoCo Couture!


I don't know about y'all, but the hot weather during the day and then the cooler weather in the evenings makes it hard to figure out my outfit for the day! Also, I've slacked off on getting my summer body ready so I am SO not ready to show off my legs....just yet. I'll get there shortly!

That being said, I have came up with a fun and exciting item to add to CoCo Couture! We now have a DENIM BAR! Yes, I said it- a denim bar! I have expanded our collection of jeans in order to serve every one's wants, needs, and desires! I just LOVE being able to accommodate everyone and I believe with the addition of this denim bar, we will be able to accomplish just that!

This denim bar brings about a lot of new styles of jeans that hasn't been able to be done before! We have dark wash, light wash, medium wash and DISTRESSED jeans! I love how you can dress up or dress down distressed jeans and also how you can get some air flow to your legs on a warm spring day! It is truly the best of BOTH worlds!



These jeans are just DARLING! Racing Stripe Jean by COCO + CARMEN, we have these jeans in XL and XXL for $71.00!!!

These OMG White Skinny Ankle Jean by COCO + CARMEN jeans are perfect for the warm weather! We have these in Small, Medium, and Large for $69.00!

These OMG Denim Boyfriend Cuffed Jean by COCO + CARMEN are just perfect! The combo of the cuff and the distressing make the perfect pair of jeans! We currently have sizes Large and Extra Large! These jeans are $69.00!

I forgot to tell y'all the BEST part about shopping at CoCo Couture! We have COMPLIMENTARY and SIGNATURE wines for you to drink while being pampered and finding the best jeans, dresses, tops, and shoes around!

I cannot wait to see you all so very soon!

XoXo,
CoCo

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....