Key Colors For Spring 2019


New seasons bring new colors! I love bright and fun colors when the weather is so nice y'all! Who doesn't love sprucing up their wardrobe with colors that make you look and feel your best!? Well, do I have a treat for you! CoCo Couture has ALL the new spring colors and a few on the way to the store! So you know what that means right? You better run over here before the new spring trends are all snatched up!

1. Off white- Who doesn't love a good off white shirt? You have SO many options with pairings for the bottom or top half! Pair it with jeans, khakis, black pants, printed pants; the options are endless!!! Off white pairs SO well with SO many different color tops! The only color I would stay away from is white!

2. Chocolate tones- This top is absolute beauty with the chocolate tones and is PERFECT for this new season! Especially if you aren't into the bright colors just yet!

Sizes: Medium, Large and Extra-Large
Price: $109.00



3. Merlot- I am OBSESSED with this color about as much as I am with the wine! The richness of this color just exudes confidence and sexiness all wrapped into one! The contrast with the white collar and the beads on the collar makes it the perfect transition piece for spring!

Size: Medium
Price: $169.00




4. Golden Yellow- Now, I know this color isn't every one's "cup of tea" but y'all it is SO hot this season! Its a fun, flirty and "out there" color that you just NEED to try out and soon before all of the golden yellow colors are sold out! We will be getting new inventory in that is the golden yellow color soon!!!

5. Mid-Blue- Blue is one of my favorite colors! I just love how you can mix and match with almost EVERY color! I love love love versatile pieces that I can wear again and again and even over again! This dress is the perfect mid-blue dress! 

Sizes: 8&14
Price: $210.00

6. Jewel Green- I LOVE this color! I honestly didn't think I would love it as much as I do, but here I am, trying to buy everything in the shade jewel green! Move over army green- jewel green is here and is here to stay! We are expected to get a new arrival within the week and just wait until you see the new arrivals in this color! It is truly to DIE for! So pretty, elegant, and sophisticated!

I hope y'all loved this blog as much as I have! I love sharing the new and upcoming trends with y'all! I want all of you guys to be as fashionable as possible and please know I am ALWAYS here, along with my girls, to help find you the perfect look for that special occasion or "just because" outfit!

XoXo,
CoCo 

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....