What's new at CoCo!?

Who is so loving this Spring weather right now!? I am thriving for it! Now it's time to ditch the long sleeve shirts and the winter colors! Time to start wearing the bright spring and summer colors that SO fit with this beautiful weather! 

We have some amazing new items coming to CoCo that I think you all will just DIE for! I'm talking about new Frank Lyman styles, new candles to add to the house or give as a beautiful gift! I mean who doesn't LOVE new scents to have in their house! I fully believe that each season brings new scents! Now, don't get me wrong, I love the scent of lavender all year long- but spring and summer scents like various citrus smells, are perfect for bright and sunny weather! 


We also are welcoming a new jewelry line into CoCo! There will be another blog post strictly about this brand, but it is truly gorgeous and unique! The jewelry is made of coins and gems found while the creator has traveled! Each piece is unique and beautiful! This line is called TAT2!

Espadrilles!!!!! These shoes are the "IT" CoCo approved shoes for these new seasons we are about to embark upon! These can be worn dressed up or dressed down! The possibilities are ENDLESS with them! You cannot go wrong with the color combo we love most- Taupe and Black!!!

Y'all we also have a TON of new inventory in the store and you cannot miss out on these before they're gone! I'm talking about statement spring/summer pieces, accessories, and I know your favorite designer- Frank Lyman one of a kind pieces are arriving daily as well!!

Come visit us soon before the new is gone forever! We cannot wait to take care of you and find your perfect item(s)!

XoXo,
CoCo

Comments

Here's our most popular posts....